Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default Quiet, lightweight upholstery electric staple gun

"Robert Montgomery" wrote in message
Bill wrote:
FWIW, I would get an "oil-free" model. Good luck!

Bill

Why oil-free? Someone wrote that oil-free models tend to be louder than
oil models, and I want to get one that's a s quiet as possible.

Robert

I wasn't aware of the volume difference. I was trying to direct you towards
one which is low in maintenance--the oil models need need to be maintained
much like as an appliance such as a lawnmower. However, I believe the oil
models are less expensive. Hope you'll mention what you end up choosing and
how it works out!

Best,
Bill