Posted to rec.woodworking
Artemus[_4_] Artemus[_4_] is offline

Default If JOAT could do it........

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 15:24:09 +0100, the infamous "Mike Stanford"
scrawled the following:

I've had a fasinating couple of hours here today

http://www.evenfallstudios.com/woodw...s_library.html

It only took me 1 minute to see the value and start downloading
everything in sight, before the site goes down. I used to link to
great sites like that but they always disappeared before I got back to
them. I have no more tragic losses now.

Ditto for me. What are you using to DL?
I'm using HTTrack and it's fetching at 200Kbps and I have 45 of
the .pdfs so far. I like HTT because I can set it up and it fetches
the entire website with no babysitting by me. After it finishes I then
have a local copy of the site which I can put on a CD/DVD and
have it forever.

I wish I had known of this while rusty2l was still alive.
Art