Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
psient psient is offline

Default K. O. Lee tool and cutter machine

Hi:

I am new to google groups but post regularly on Practical Machinist,
Candle Power Forums, Pirate 4X4.

I just purchased a very rough K. O. Lee 900 series tool cutter and
grinder. It is only useful as a hobby/project. I have a 1340 Lathe and
a nice Bridgeport series 1 2hp varispeed mill.

Has anyone had experience/own this machine? Is anyone who does own
this machine local to me in Riverside CA?

I can post pictures on photobucket when I receive the machine.

Does anyone know a source for tooling outside of LeBlond?

Thanks to all,

Jon