Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.woodturning
John Grossbohlin[_2_] John Grossbohlin[_2_] is offline

Default Totally Turning and Showcase video

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 21:41:58 -0400, the infamous "John Grossbohlin"
scrawled the following:

Here are a couple links for video taken at my club's woodworking show
"Showcase," and at the "Totally Turning" event in Saratoga Springs, NY
this
past weekend. There will be more to come...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFQQ6daQ9MI

I never did understand how turning became so popular. I enjoyed the
rest of it, though. The joggling board cracked me up. Quite an
impressive variety of themes in that show.

www.nwawoodworkingshow.com

This link http://vimeo.com/user430662 takes you to a page that let's you
view either the NWA Showcase 2010: Show Prep video or the Showcase Capsule.