Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default O/T: Major Sea Changes

On Mar 30, 1:27*pm, "ChairMan" wrote:
,
Mike Marlow spewed forth:

ChairMan wrote:
om,
Ed Pawlowski spewed forth:
"Lew Hodgett" wrote
I don't object to drug manufacturers advertising; however, I do
object to drug manufacturers lobbying the end user market via TV to
pressure the medical professionals to prescribe their drugs.

They want to advertise, fine, advertise directly to the medical
professionals, not the medically untrained as they presently do.

Obviously, that is the intent of the advertising, but consumers have
an obligation to themselves to know what medication is available.
Doctors do make errors, miss a diagnosis, prescribe the wrong
medication, etc.. Good doctors welcome discussion of their treatment
as does the patient deserve to know all the options available.

Just as important, without advertising, I'd not know what to do with
an erection lasting more that four hours. *Used to be I'd just
invite some friends and neighbors (female) over to enjoy it with me
and get some use out of it. *I was wrong, I guess.

Ring toss, anyone?g

Screw that - HORSESHOES!!!

OUCH

Noisy!