Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Mitered Half-Laps

"-MIKE-" wrote in message
On 3/29/10 4:48 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
How weak? You put words in my mouth and then call me weak when I call
you on it?

Hardly. You were in retreat mode because you knew it was bs.

People have been asked to leave the park, people have been given legal
notice to cease and desist. It does not make for a pleasant day. Those
that have done it commercially have been taken to court.

Show me one documented case or one newspaper article about someone getting
kicked out of Disney for wearing a homemade Disney character shirt and
I'll apologize.

Until then, I call your following statements BS:
"Disney is one of the toughest. If grandma make a
Mickey image on baby's bib, don't go to Disney World wearing it."
"People have been asked to leave the park,"

Your words, I didn't put anything "in your mouth."

My TRUE words. I don't give a crap what you think, I'm not going back a
couple of years to do the research . It was published publicly in a couple
of newspapers. Oh, it has come up in the Disney stores in the mall also.

But I will offer you this from Disney Corporate. Authorization of
vigilantes.

http://corporate.disney.go.com/corpo...andards18.html
Cast Members and employees should assist the Company in protecting its
copyrights, patents and trademarks.
The Company has an extensive and valuable collection of copyrights, patents
and trademarks. Substantial effort and money is expended to protect this
valuable property from infringement. Any Cast Member or employee who knows
or suspects that someone has infringed a copyright, patent or a trademark of
the Company should advise the Corporate Legal Department.