Posted to rec.woodworking
Nonny Nonny is offline

Default Dodged a Bullet Last Night

"GarageWoodworks" wrote in message
now.
=============

Well there ya go, your next project.

I can see it now, an internal gazebo like structure made from
Ipe with teak
inlays. All the corners will be mitered half lap joints. Ya
make it big
enough, use enough of that heavy tropical wood, the wind
wouldn't dare blow
it away!

And you can make another video! ;-)

Lol. Now you're talking! ;^)

In 1988, a big one passed through Raleigh. It hit a Kmart on
Glenwood Ave, then skipped in a NE direction across town. The
closest it came to where we were living was about 1/2 mile, but it
split the distance between where we were living and the home we
were building. Talk about hurrying up the next AM and driving as
quickly as I could to the home under construction.

As it turned out, there was no damage to either our rental place
or the house we were building- thank goodness

--
Nonny
Suppose you were an idiot.

-Mark Twain