Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Mitered Half-Laps

On 3/29/10 4:48 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
How weak? You put words in my mouth and then call me weak when I call
you on it?

Hardly. You were in retreat mode because you knew it was bs.

People have been asked to leave the park, people have been given legal
notice to cease and desist. It does not make for a pleasant day. Those
that have done it commercially have been taken to court.

Show me one documented case or one newspaper article about someone
getting kicked out of Disney for wearing a homemade Disney character
shirt and I'll apologize.

Until then, I call your following statements BS:
"Disney is one of the toughest. If grandma make a
Mickey image on baby's bib, don't go to Disney World wearing it."
"People have been asked to leave the park,"

Your words, I didn't put anything "in your mouth."

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--