Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Anniversary of an amazingly enduring design

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Yeah. Here's one of their examples:

"Me and Jen were teabagging last night when her mom walked in. Awkward."

Better luck next time, Chris.

Lets try wikipedia. TMI BTW.

Wes

And what does it say, Wes?

Sorry, I *thought* I posted the link. Wasn't very nice though. I'll try again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea-bagger

I don't think the heterosexual explainations of the term were on Garafalo's nasty mind
when she said:

In April 2009, Garofalo drew criticism when she denounced the Tea Party protests, saying:
“ Let's be very honest about what this is about. This is not about bashing
Democrats. It's not about taxes. They have no idea what the Boston Tea Party was about.
They don't know their history at all. It's about hating a black man in the White House.
That is racism straight up. This is nothing but a bunch of teabagging rednecks.[17]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janeane_Garofalo

Wes