Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default O/T: Major Sea Changes

On Mar 28, 11:48*pm, "
wrote:
On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 20:08:53 -0700, "LDosser" wrote:
wrote in message
.. .

On 2010-03-28, LDosser wrote:

Had my car tossed on the American side coming back from BC one
time.

Likewise, and this was 40 yrs ago. *Me jes discharged from USAF and a
friend wanting me to see the Canadian side of the falls (some
island). *It was awesome, BTW. *

consume. Seen better dressed and better appearing gas pump jocks than
what
passes for customs American side. Canada customs, OTOH, are always
smartly
dressed, etc.

Again, likewise. *Going into CD, officials were curt, but
non-threatening and totally professional. *Coming back to US, total
jerks w/ 'tude. *Hassled us just for kicks. *The car tossing taking 2
hrs due to me moving, car loaded to roof from USAF base in TN to home
in CA. *Not much to be proud of on my side.

shrug *I found exactly the opposite on the Quebec borDER. *They were
such a
PITA that it was easier to go around Quebec and cross at Cornwall, ON.

They asked their questions in French?

Questions? *They just ripped everything open and rifled through the suitcases.

Something must have set them off...... attitude maybe?