Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Mitered Half-Laps

"-MIKE-" wrote

I've heard many horror stores of companies going after anyone
infringing
upon their copyrights. Disney is one of the toughest. If grandma make a
Mickey image on baby's bib, don't go to Disney World wearing it.

Bull****.

My wife does machine embroidery and has a collection of thousands of
characters. She is also up on the latest problems with copyright
infringement and knows all the stories, especially of Disney. They have
been verified. I don't really give a crap what you believe, but there
have even been court cases where anything commercial was involved.

Show me one documented case of Disney grabbing some baby's bib and
confiscating it and I'll apologize. Until then, I stand by my first
assessment of the grandma baby bib "horror story" as bull****. :-)

First, you show me where I said it was confiscated. I left everything I
posted so you can re-read it. I'll wait.