Posted to rec.woodworking
LDosser LDosser is offline

Default O/T: Major Sea Changes

"Upscale" wrote in message
On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 03:32:02 -0700, "LDosser"
wrote:

Don't they still allow you a certain amount if you stay three days?

I think so, but I wouldn't be doing very much if I did stay and then
there's lodging and food costs on top of it all. And0, health
considerations would make it difficult for me.

Hell, a road trip of a little more than half a day isn't so bad. I
have a good friend who will drive me down and back with me picking all
the costs. I haven't experienced a road trip with a buddy for a long,
long time. It would be fun and it's a good thirty years since I've
been in the US.

Enjoy your trip and your stay!