Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default Polarization Rampant - Woodworking Topics - almost zilch

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 02:39:23 -0400, the infamous "Bill"
scrawled the following:

"charlie b" wrote in message

What would you like to see woodworking magazines get into?

charlie b

How many others would like to see luthery in a magazine? I'm already on
"Stewart MacDonald's" email list, but I think he's preaching to "techs",
not
woodworkers. A mountain dulcimer project may seem interesting to many
readers and doesn't seem like it would be too difficult. I may make one
as
a gift for my wife.

Yeah, that might be cool. How about a standup bass? No? Violin,
then, please.

I am interested in fiddle too..but I don't think it shouldn't be the first
instrument to build (I don't think it should be the first instrument one
learns to play either,
at least not with the DIY approach). Plus, talk about spending more money on
tools...
Whatever intrument was pursued, it may make for good reading--maybe
interesting
listening too!

Bill

--
"Not always right, but never uncertain." --Heinlein
-=-=-