Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Polarization Rampant - Woodworking Topics - almost zilch

On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 02:39:23 -0400, the infamous "Bill"
scrawled the following:

"charlie b" wrote in message

What would you like to see woodworking magazines get into?

charlie b

How many others would like to see luthery in a magazine? I'm already on
"Stewart MacDonald's" email list, but I think he's preaching to "techs", not
woodworkers. A mountain dulcimer project may seem interesting to many
readers and doesn't seem like it would be too difficult. I may make one as
a gift for my wife.

Yeah, that might be cool. How about a standup bass? No? Violin,
then, please.

--
"Not always right, but never uncertain." --Heinlein
-=-=-