Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Time to split the group?

On Mar 27, 10:41*am, Elrond Hubbard wrote:
Oops - too late.

Yes. It is time to split the group. The Rational Right, The Rational
Left and a cage for the nutbars, like Tim and Jack...and I think
Larry may be vying for a spot too...

In summation, all those who disagree with me can kiss my ass because I
do not have to drink your water, subscribe to any doctrines that exist
purely to divide the people and I simply do not succumb to
brainwashing.

And yes. I do have friends here, and you know who you are. There isn't
much I would not do for a friend and I have a feeling (as MUCH as
feeling anything is strange to right-wingers) that many feel the same
way.

So, adios you misguided cocksuckers, the rest of you GROUP HUGGGG!!!!

Then... always ask the following question:

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...So_Serious.jpg