Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom B[_6_] Tom B[_6_] is offline

Default Time to split the group?

"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message
news:280320101333127756%
snip

The wreck is a community. In any community there will be conflict.

I've been hanging around here for a few years, and have ****ed off some
people, some people have ****ed me off... That's what filters are for.
I go back and revisit mine from time to time. Turn some off, create
some new ones, you don't have to talk to, or listen to, everybody.

Things erupt from time to time, but over all, in my experience, the
majority of the conversation in this community is about wooddorking.

People come and go, too. I miss JOAT, and Keeter, and Phully, and many
others who have stepped away. But new people keep coming in, which is
sometimes amazing to me in terms of the general trend of usenet.

My $0.02...

Ah, darn... they don't even drop by to say Hi?
sad days.