Posted to rec.woodworking

Default A machine question -- on topic!

On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 16:05:55 -0500, "DanG" wrote:

Co worker talked me into it. It is better than the Rotozip brand
for cutting drywall, but I still use a jab saw by choice - it's an
age thing ( I know where the saw blade is going and I have precise
control of it)! That DeWalt rotozip thing just lives in the box
totally unused.

The RotoZip has one advantage over typical saws in that its depth can be
precisely set. I have a drain line repair on the honeydew list (screw
penetrated the PVC drain line, I think) where the RotoZip will come in handy.
I can set the bit to precisely so I don't make more of a mess of the pipes in
the wall than the builder already has.