Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default FS: Adjustable Height Workbench

On 3/28/2010 12:57 PM, jack-bench.com wrote:

I built it thinking that I was building my "dream bench", and I was!
After the designing and building process I wanted to show it off, so I
entered it in a local woodworking exhibition. People liked it so much
that I decided to offer plans for it on line. Those plans are now
available. You can learn more about my adjusable height workbench
design at my website: www.jack-bench.com

It's an interesting bench - and the US$29.95 plan price seems within
reason, but I wasn't able to find the price of the manufactured bench on
your web site and found that off-putting.

It's the convention here to add the FS tag to the subject when you're
posting something for sale.

Otherwise, it's generally acceptable to include a reference to a product
web page (which needn't necessarily be woodworking related) in your sig
(see below) for regular woodworking posts.

Please take a look at it and let me know what you think.

It looks decent and might be especially useful for handicapped
woodworkers...

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar