Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Time to split the group?

On 3/28/2010 2:19 AM, Puckdropper wrote:

That's not quite the point I was trying to make. They don't want to
discuss politics with the internet at large, they want to discuss them
with the guys here, on this group. I could find no group that had split
so the people on the group could have their own private political
discussions. At least not following the pattern *.something.politics.

It's just like the TV or radio, turn the channel/volume button to
whatever suits you at the time.

Simply filtered two noisy threads about a week ago (do turn the filter
off and on to just to read some snide political jewels, and maybe chime
in on occasion) and for the past three days, with the filter on, there
have been eleven nicely populated woodworking threads to read.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08