Posted to alt.home.repair
LouB[_3_] LouB[_3_] is offline

Default Gas oven problem

cshenk wrote:
"LouB" wrote
cshenk wrote:

Lets face it, it's so very dated we planned to replace anyways, but
just not right now.

A toaster oven will cook most small stuff you might make in the oven
so maybe use the oven for its normal use - storing pots and pans?

LOL! Well we've decided to replace it. Hubby really wants one of the
newer models with the center grill which sounds good to me as well.
Decision made after posting. It's more a 'curiosity' point now on what
may have happened. Besides, no WAY would all our pots fit in there! ;-)

Although we are low oven users, we scratch cook mostly so not having an
oven on tap doesn't work for us. Don't have a toaster oven but I have 2
crockpots going right now (Pork shoulder to be pulled BBQ pork and the
other has a lentil stew redolent with onions and spices).

Toaster oven may be available at a garage sale.
I too have too many pots but the big frypans fit there nicely:-))