Posted to rec.woodworking
LDosser LDosser is offline

Default Polarization Rampant - Woodworking Topics - almost zilch

"Bill" wrote in message

"charlie b" wrote in message

What would you like to see woodworking magazines get into?

charlie b

How many others would like to see luthery in a magazine?

Almost anything would be more interesting than the latest incarnation of the
"perfect bench", "perfect router table", "best table saw jigs", barrister
bookcase, shaker hutch ... well, you get my drift. The magazines all seem to
be on a four year cycle except for the annual router table issue.

I'm already on "Stewart MacDonald's" email list, but I think he's
preaching to "techs", not woodworkers. A mountain dulcimer project may
seem interesting to many readers and doesn't seem like it would be too
difficult. I may make one as a gift for my wife.

Bill