Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default A machine question -- on topic!

"Swingman" wrote in message
On 3/27/2010 12:24 PM, wrote:

Your turn.

Not a tool, but a "Craftsman" miter saw stand, from Highland Woodworking
or somesuch, $149.99 on closeout for 39.99, and Leon literally twisted my
arm and made me buy it! (I think he was interested but needed to see what
it looked like before he spent his money!)

Anyhow, the rubber feet wouldn't fit the tubular legs, the wheels are in
an awkward place, and the whole thing is basically an accident looking for
a place to happen ... it's been stored in a corner with never a saw
mounted on it yet.

Leon took one look at it, up went his nose, and immediately wanted to
know why I would ever, fergawrdssakes, buy such a thing?!

It's for sale ... if anyone is interested!

Hey watt can'I sayyy. It dent look like the pisher. ;~)