Posted to rec.woodworking
LDosser LDosser is offline

Default A machine question -- on topic!

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 21:09:50 +0000 (UTC), the infamous Larry Blanchard
scrawled the following:

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 10:24:56 -0700, wrote:

Ok, here's my contribution to more woodworking set of topics:

We just had a thread about favorite tool, here's the alternative:

What tool did you buy, that 1) you never used beyond once or twice or 2)
ended up being worthless and you kept it anyway.

That's easy - the Ryobi detail sander. Otherwise known as a hand buzzer.

Isn't one of those doodads one of the least used attachments to the HF
Multifunction tool, guys? Leetle triangulah sandah?

'Tis. I believe I still have some of the original sandpaper triangles that
came with my Fein. Blades, OTOH ...