Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Mitered Half-Laps

"GarageWoodworks" wrote
Very clever; however, the Jeopardy Show might voice an objection
unless you are willing to pay for the right to use their material.

Are you serious?

I've heard many horror stores of companies going after anyone infringing
upon their copyrights. Disney is one of the toughest. If grandma make a
Mickey image on baby's bib, don't go to Disney World wearing it. ASCAP
has gone after stores playing music in stores. You'd probably only get a
cease and desist order if it is non-commercial, but I'd not use anyone's
music or images unless they are in the public domain.