Posted to rec.woodworking
LDosser LDosser is offline

Default O/T: Major Sea Changes

"Jack Stein" wrote in message
Upscale wrote:
On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 16:03:52 -0400, Jack Stein
wrote:

I believe it was you that wished Tim dead, just recently? Your ethics
are obvious to anyone bored enough to read your drivel.

I was referring to Tim's actions several years ago. Something you have
zero knowledge about.

Really? I heard him apologize for that one slip, and perhaps a hundred
time state he doesn't have an issue with you using the health care system
forced upon you, rather has an issue with you thinking the system that
forces everyone to contribute to your welfare is hunky dory.

Not surprising though. Lack of knowledge is not
something that would ever prevent you from speaking. Assholes like you
don't need a reason.

Again, I thought I was a douche-nozzle? Still having trouble keeping up
with you two twits.

I think he stands by most everything he says, very, very consistent he
is.

About time you and Tim went and got a room isn't it?

I already got a room, Tim probably does as well, why do you ask?

Hate Speech. He seems to be a homophobe.