Posted to rec.woodworking

Default A machine question -- on topic!

" wrote in news:6c0720d1-
:

Ok, here's my contribution to more woodworking set of topics:

We just had a thread about favorite tool, here's the alternative:

What tool did you buy, that 1) you never used beyond once or twice or
2) ended up being worthless and you kept it anyway.

Here's mine:

Years ago, I bought a guide for cutting sheets of plywood. Cost me
over
$100 and I only used it once. I still have it.

Your turn.

MJ

I think the HF nailer was one of my most disappointing. It often failed
to advance the nails at random times, often resulting in damage to the
wood. The bottle of oil that was included had what looked to be a spout
on it, and when you turned around the spout and punctured it the seal
would be permanently broken and oil free to spill all over.

Puckdropper