Dan Parrell

Default Surprising Review - Chinese Delta 14" Bandsaw 28-206/276

I may be mis-informed Dave, I'll get back to you on that one
"David F. Eisan" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
Dear Dan,

BTW King and Delta are the same company.

they are King is owned by Delta

And on what misinformation are you basing this incorrect statement on?

Delta is owned by the Pentair Tools group, who also own Flex, Porter

Cable,
Devlibis and a few other companies. Pentair Canada is based in Guelph,
Ontario.

One company Pentair *does not* own is King Canada. King is based in

Montreal
and is a *privately* held company.

King and Delta are major competitors here in Canada.

Get your facts strait.

Thanks,

David.

rec.ww FAQ http://www.robson.org/woodfaq/