Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default fun with your tractor

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 05:05:42 -0700 (PDT), the infamous Jim Wilkins
scrawled the following:

On Mar 26, 8:20*pm, Larry Jaques wrote:

Speaking of quality, did you guys see who was in the studio? *It was
the Spice Girls! *Posh and Baby Spice on either side of the host.
Yummy!

--
Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity.
Don't fight them. Just find a different way to stand.

TV has rotted your brain, you need a hobby. Ever consider metalworking?

Hey, in 5 more days, it will be April 2010. That marks my 3rd year
without a satellite feed. I'm TV-free, and Crom, I do NOT miss TV
commercials. I've also eschewed radio for its commercials. My
entertainment is: occasional music (when I wash the month's dishes)
via Pandora.com (free to listen, commercial-free music) and movies via
Netflix, both via mail and watching online.

Once things slow down a bit, I'll have more time to finish cleaning
out the shop so I can get back in there and work. I do a little bit
of metalwork and a bit more woodwork...when I can find a square foot
to stand in. sigh

--
"Not always right, but never uncertain." --Heinlein
-=-=-