Dan Parrell

Default Surprising Review - Chinese Delta 14" Bandsaw 28-206/276

check herehttp://www.rideouttool.com/products.asp?id=337&s=y
"Larry C in Auburn, WA" wrote in message
newsqkFb.171347$_M.774222@attbi_s54...
Were are the friggin prices on the Rideout site? I went to the site,

found
a 14" (35cm?) King bandsaw
(http://www.rideouttool.com/products.asp?id=206&s=), but can't find the
price of it. If you're familiar with the company/site, could you help me
out in cracking the code?
--
Larry C in Auburn, WA

"Dan Parrell" wrote in message
Hmmm I don't think so and why are you now only giving the model number
Hmmmm me thinks you didn't bother to check the prices in Canada
BTW King and Delta are the same company.With the exchange rate it's

roughly
450 USD's without the tweaking and fu#king around.see the URL
http://www.rideouttool.com/
That's just one place and it is more expensive where i live.
You still could have had it bought and shipped for less.Before I go back

on
the porch, kiss my pink ass.

Greg G. wrote in message
news
Dan Parrell thus spake:

you could have bought a delta or king in canada for that price

Hmmm... I think not - besides I live 1800 miles south of Canada...
A Delta X-5 starts at $900 US here.

Now, go back to the porch with your pink apron, please... ;-)

Greg G.