Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default O/T: Major Sea Changes

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 02:29:03 -0700, "LDosser"
wrote:

"Upscale" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 01:14:05 -0700, "LDosser"
wrote:

CLUE: You get MOST of them from the US or from patent rip-offs in India.

Yeah, I guess you're right. Our Canadian history consists of ripping
off the US for everything.

What part of Canada is INDIA?

The High Commission of India in Ottawa.

Didn't you know that dummy? Guess you don't know everything. Careful
or you'll lose your world title for arrogance. Or worse, the US title
for arrogance will be substituted with the title for whining which is
ALL that's been coming out of your side of the border lately.

(Figured I'd practice some of that free speech that you're always
bragging about. How does it feel BTW? Guess you enjoy it seeing as how
it's enshrined in your constitution.)