Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default O/T: Major Sea Changes

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 01:14:05 -0700, "LDosser"
wrote:

CLUE: You get MOST of them from the US or from patent rip-offs in India.

Yeah, I guess you're right. Our Canadian history consists of ripping
off the US for everything.

Who did you rip off to get the formula for insulin?
Who did you rip off to get the formula for penicillin?
Who did you rip off for the pacemaker?
Who did you rip off for the discovery of the cancer stem cell?

No doubt about it, the US has contributed many significant medical
discoveries to the world, but your unwarranted arrogance at being the
best in everything is laughable at best, pitiful at worst.

Hell, you didn't even invent basketball. I wonder who that might have
been?

Perhaps you'd like to read a bit?
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m.../ai_n13720006/