Posted to rec.woodworking
LDosser LDosser is offline

Default O/T: Major Sea Changes

"Upscale" wrote in message
On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 19:41:05 -0700, "LDosser"
wrote:
Of course they are, but still measurably cheaper than the gouging that
happens every day by US drug companies.

So, you have no pharmaceutical companies doing research?

I can't speak as to new experimental drugs, maybe that's what you have
in mind, but then they're not yet regular pharmacy drugs are they?
We're talking about everyday prescription drugs.

Canadian drugs are markedly cheaper than in the US. Flocks of your
seniors make day trips on buses to come up here and buy generic drugs.
Read a little bit will you?
http://drugs.about.com/od/faqsabouty...nada_cheap.htm

CLUE: You get MOST of them from the US or from patent rip-offs in India.