Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default Mineral Spirits?

On 3/26/2010 11:08 PM, Leon wrote:
wrote in message
Leon wrote:

There's nothing wrong w/ the product in his container, it just isn't the
product he thought he was getting.

Yeah that is your story and obviousely you are sticking with it. ...

I'm quite confident if and when Sonny looks at his container carefully
he'll see that he has the "green" product, not the other.

It makes no sense whatsoever otherwise.

If you can't understand there are two products, one the MSDS sheet you
gave that isn't the product that Sonny has and if you would read the MSDS
sheet at the links I gave you'll see they are _BOTH_ put out by the Barr
company, manufacturers of the Klean products, _NOT_ Rockler. Rockler is
simply a retailer.

If you want to continue to argue the point, take it up w/ somebody
else--the point is and is true that there is _NOTHING_ whatsoever "wrong"
w/ the product in Sonny's can other than it isn't what he thought it was
when he bought it.

Yeah that is your story and obviousely you are sticking with it.

Look, the deal is that they make mineral spirits and bottled happy
horse**** and what he apparently bought wasn't the mineral spirits but
the bottled happy horse****, that is labelled in such a way that you can
easily mistake it for mineral spirits.