Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Major Sea Changes

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Mar 26, 10:57 pm, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

On Mar 26, 1:53 am, Mark & Juanita wrote:

Actually Larry, I don't think the majority of Canadians (with two
exceptions in this newsgroup) are backing our hellscare bill and are
probably watching it with some dismay.

Cite or STFU.

He stated it as opinion, not fact. In that case if you disagree, where
is
your cite? We want facts, or STFU

How do I know if I can even agree or disagree? It is MY opinion that
Mark, once again, is doing a Beck by insinuating he has some numbers,
but...? Surely he bases his opinion on SOMETHING? Or, like a few
others around here, is he just pulling opinions out of his arse?

Oh...and Ed...I was talking to Mark, so STFU.

If you give an opinion, such as "I don't think the majority of Canadians "
it is exactly that, an opinion, not backed by facts. He does not have to
offer any cites. Yes, I know you were talking to Mark, but given the
circumstances you were talking out your ass and no, I don't have the STFU if
I don't want to I'd rather antagonize the hell out of you. We can do that
on this side of the border.