Posted to rec.woodworking

Default U.S. health care by the numbers

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 00:10:27 -0500, the infamous Upscale
scrawled the following:

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 21:01:58 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:
So if you're poor, you'll be allowed _not_ to have insurance (aka:
healthcare), eh?!?

Statements like that bother me. Big joke eh? Nobody likes being poor.
No one is going to become poor just to get "free" health insurance. It
wouldn't make sense.

I'm hitting on the total irony of it all. Their ploy makes no sense
whatsoever. If you cna' afford health insurance, they'll allow you to
opt out of this forced plan, leaving you EXACTLY WHERE YOU WERE BEFORE
HIS WONDERFUL ****ING HEALTHCARE PLAN.

Call me a bleeding heart liberal or whatever you want, but at least
make a feeble attempt to appear empathetic.

Let us know if you ever really FEEL empathy. Sheesh...

P.S: The joke's on me. I qualify for exemption.

--
Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity.
Don't fight them. Just find a different way to stand.