Posted to alt.home.repair
h[_11_] h[_11_] is offline

Default Question on plumbing average cost- location New England...For new toilet and change pedestal plumbing

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

"tmclone" wrote

Why on earth would you want or need to change the shut off valves?

Because he wants brushed ones to match the sink. On a pedestal sink
they
will be exposed.

Really? They're not on mine - the pedestal is quite wide and you'd
really have to work to see them.

Therefore we know that all sink are just like yours

Umm, no, neither do we know that "on a pedestal sink they WILL be exposed".
I've never seen a pedestal sink where the shut off valves are exposed, hence
my question on why would you need to change the fittings. However, there
must be some like that, or your panties wouldn't be in such a bunch.