Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Stein Jack Stein is offline

Default O/T: Major Sea Changes

Upscale wrote:
On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 20:45:34 -0500, Tim Daneliuk

You see asshole, that's why I'm going to come after you for as long as
I'm able. You attacked me personally as well as questioned my ethics
and honesty.

I believe it was you that wished Tim dead, just recently? Your ethics
are obvious to anyone bored enough to read your drivel.

Maybe you can bull**** your way out of much of what
you've said, but for this, there's no excuse or explanation that will
exempt you.

I think he stands by most everything he says, very, very consistent he
is. You are as well, just that what you say is mostly childish drivel.

--
Jack
Got Change: Now CHANGE IT BACK!