Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_31_] Bill[_31_] is offline

Default Polarization Rampant - Woodworking Topics - almost zilch

charlie b wrote:

What would you like to see woodworking magazines get into?

charlie b

Well, as long as you are asking like that: Luthery (instrument making).

I could submit a photo-essay detailing the washtub-bass I built for my
wife (so don't rule it out by saying the topic is too difficult...lol)!

Of course, the likes of Gibson, Martin, Taylor, et. al. may be
vehemently opposed to my idea. I suspect they have successfully
brain-washed most people into believing that only they are capable of
making musical instruments.

Bill