Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
baron baron is offline

Default Needhams EMP30 EPROM programmer on Win7

JosephKK Inscribed thus:

On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 17:47:25 +0000, Baron
wrote:

Joel Koltner Inscribed thus:

"Oppie" wrote in message
Modern times bring modern problems.

Yes, although using a printer port to interface to an EPROM
programmer is the kind of thing that even 10 years ago was no longer
a very good idea.

Maybe not. I've a perfectly good RS232 programmer that is effectively
scrap because the production machine doesn't have the correct ports.

Note I did say "Production Machine", that doesn't mean I can't use it
elsewhere. :-)

I will have accessible serial ports for many years to come. Does it
have a good parts library? I might yet get some use out of it.

--
Best Regards:
Baron.