Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Mineral Spirits?

Sonny wrote in news:0b757568-6107-4670-951c-
:

Didn't look right to me, either, as compared to what I'm familiar
with. Whatever it is, it left a layered residue on the wood and it
took a bit, not much, of sanding to remove it. Wiped the area with
acetone and I think it's ok. It will be returned. Thanks All.
Sonny

I was just going to suggest you return it. I also bought mineral spirings
from Walmart a short time ago and it's clear. It's just as effective as
the old stuff that recently was used up.

Puckdropper