Posted to sci.electronics.equipment,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,uk.telecom

Default [off topic] Glow in the dark alarm clock

Andrew May wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
Dave Saville wrote:
On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 05:11:13 UTC, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

OH MY GOD! The British have their version of our Dollar Store.

Actually we go one better - 99p stores :-)

And these stores are stocked with items from which former colony?

I'm not aware that China (or at least the vast majority of it) was ever
a British colony.

Where else did you think all that cheap tat comes from?

Hong Kong and India perhaps?

TDD