George

Default Surprising Review - Chinese Delta 14" Bandsaw 28-206/276

SHEESH! Sounds like setting up a new Grizzly tool. Only trouble is, the
design flaw on the upper guide arm on the saw at school precludes _ever_
getting it right. Now let's hope it's Delta growing pains, and they'll
improve.

Got mine 15 years ago, and one run with Duginskie a year is all it's had.
Nickel? Wanna see a dime?

Greg G. wrote in message

Well, because of the 20% off sale/war that was going on between the
two Borgs, I picked up one of Delta's Chinese 14" Bandsaws - in spite
of the generally bad press it has received here. I figured if it was
that bad, I would just rebox it and return it. $300 bucks doesn't buy
much these days - or does it?

CUT