Groggy

Default Surprising Review - Chinese Delta 14" Bandsaw 28-206/276

So I guess that the moral of the story is, if you have the knowledge (or
invest the time to learn it) you can buy a much cheaper machine and do the
final tuning yourself? Just like fettling an old plane? Who'da thunk it.

And you only paid $300, that's all? And the vibration "went away" you say?
And you probably spent less time tuning it than you would have sending it
away for replacement?

This won't do at all Greg, no sir, not at all.

And it's Chiwanese you say? Oh the horror! I guess it didn't come with the
$1.10c wheel brushes the $800 saws have then!

Ho ho ho, hee hee hee, har har har, Merry Christmas

Greg

Greg G. jotted down...
snip
Any other suggestions from the peanut gallery?

Just one - can you eliminate the runout by fitting a 5c washer?