Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
JosephKK[_3_] JosephKK[_3_] is offline

Default Needhams EMP30 EPROM programmer on Win7

On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 20:45:03 +0000, Baron wrote:

AwlSome Auger Inscribed thus:

On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 17:47:25 +0000, Baron
wrote:

Joel Koltner Inscribed thus:

"Oppie" wrote in message
Modern times bring modern problems.

Yes, although using a printer port to interface to an EPROM
programmer is the kind of thing that even 10 years ago was no longer
a very good idea.

Maybe not. I've a perfectly good RS232 programmer that is effectively
scrap because the production machine doesn't have the correct ports.

Meters, console connections on rack mount computers... all kinds of
RS-232 still out there. We end up having to buy converters to RS-422
or others.

http://www.multimeterwarehouse.com/RS2322USB.htm

many others.

Interesting ! Thanks for pointer and the link.

What's this! AW posted something useful!