Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Question on plumbing average cost- location New England...For new toilet and change pedestal plumbing

"h" wrote
My concern with the faucets- remember I already have faucets in the
pedestal.. How do I change the shut off valves?? Right now they are
brass... The new faucets will be brushed- so I will have brushed shut
off valves-- If I could find instructions on how to change the shut
off valves, then I could do it myself.

Why on earth would you want or need to change the shut off valves?

Because he wants brushed ones to match the sink. On a pedestal sink they
will be exposed.