Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default Design for my garage shop

"dpb" wrote in message
dpb wrote:

Since it is a co-operative, it is customer-owned and important to have
enough folks to show up for the annual meetings ...

OBTW...

If yours is anything like all others with which have any connection or
contact (and that's quite a number w/ length of association thru folks and
continued since returning to the home place and serving on board), it'll
be from a fairly major to perhaps the premier social event of the year for
the long-term members. The more the number of rural members as opposed to
the residential customers the higher on the scale that will be,
undoubtedly...

dpb,

Thank you for filling me in regarding many of the details of my "electrical
cooperative"!
I understood the intent, but I didn't have the perspective. Two surrounding
cities are fighting over the right to tax our area. I don't know a lot
about the details but
I know I have to pay a 3rd party to pick up our garbage--and I think it's
cheaper that
way too. My property taxes are currently "very reasonable".

I'll try to make it to the annual meeting of my electrical cooperative: the
"premier social event" --O'boy!

Best,
Bill