Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Jet Parallel Clamps... NOT Parallel?

Is this with a load or without?

I could suspect that under load they might square up. I could also
suspect that under load they could deflect. So I am covered either way
and should come out looking pretty smart.

On Mar 24, 2:38*pm, -MIKE- wrote:
Am I wrong or are parallel clamps supposed to be parallel?
On my Jets, the end clamp section tilts in a bit and the adjustable end
tilts in a bit (1/32-1/16"), after tightening.

Is there an adjustment procedure with these or are parallel clamps just
supposed to be "close to parallel?"

--

* -MIKE-

* "Playing is not something I do at night, it's my function in life"
* * *--Elvin Jones *(1927-2004)
* --
*http://mikedrums.com
*