Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Stein Jack Stein is offline

Default O/T: Major Sea Changes

Upscale wrote:
Tim Daneliuk wrote:

And the defense of stealing continues ... at least you're consistent
if entirely devoid of moral conscience...

Figured you'd open your yap eventually. Apparently, over 50% of the US
population agrees with me putting you into the whining minority.

With any luck, you'll get charged twice the amount of medical
insurance and die of a coronary.

Reminds me of something you just said a bit ago:
****
And, a truly feeble attempt to get some type of angry reply out of me.
Fact is, I'm experienced dealing with prejudiced, bigoted crybabies
like you on a regular basis. You seem to enjoy playing the fool in
front of everybody and I really do appreciate the opportunity of
pointing it out.

****

The irony is just too hard to pass up...

I'm willing to bet that Tim has never, and will never say or even think
that you die from anything... You sir, using the term in the most
inscrutable ways, are the fool.

--
Jack
What part of 'shall not be infringed' do you NOT understand?