Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Stein Jack Stein is offline

Default O/T: Major Sea Changes

Han wrote:
Jack Stein wrote in -
september.org:

Han wrote:

I'm also in favor of teaching birth control to kids.

You're not allowed to teach your kids birth control?

Where *do* you live?

I thought I knew English reasonably well, so pardon my surprise at your
question. I live in New Jersey, Bergen county.

So you are saying you are not allowed to teach your kids birth control
in Bergen county New Jersey?

Damn, government control has gotten way out of hand in your area, you
should move...

Well, if you don't wish to move to a state that supports the
Constitution and the Bill of Rights, I suggest you point out Article I
to your local dictator. If you can't straighten things out with Article
I, perhaps Article II can give you some help... Good luck.

--
Jack
The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.