Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Stein Jack Stein is offline

Default O/T: Major Sea Changes

Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 09:06:07 -0700, busbus wrote:

The biggest thing I have a problem with is the fact that this bill has
more-or-less completely broken the back of our constitution and the
government our founding fathers created way back when.

I'm getting a little tired of this specious argument.

Left sing progressives generally do get tired of the constitution, thats
WHY it was written.

When the
Constitution was written, medical care consisted of setting bones,
amputating gangrenous limbs, and bloodletting. Everything else was home
remedies. And I forgot, treating STDs with mercury. They didn't even
know what bacteria were. And sterilizing instruments? Hah!

Of course there was no provision for helth care - it didn't exist.

Auto companies didn't exist then either, so I guess you're OK with the
government owning GM and Chrysler, right?

And if they had put something in it would only have applied to white male
property owners.

I guess you can cite a part of the constitution that pertains to just
"white" males, right?

The constitution according to Blanchard:
"We, the [white] people of the US....

--
Jack
Those who trade liberty for security have neither.